“Sharlock” AUTO LASHING DEVICE
|4-reel type standard model||Equipped with four belt reel units|
|2-reel type standard model||Equipped with two belt reel units|
|Drive method||Independent air cylinder drive
Tractive force = approx. 200 kgf/cylinder (at 0.8MPa)
|Box sizes||400 × 480 × 520 (Ｈ) mm with 4-reel type, 400 × 260 × 520 (Ｈ) mm with 2-reel type|
|Belts||Polyarylate (high modulus fiber)
|Belt breaking test data||
|Deliveries||For 7 ships|
|In recently built ships||In “Wakanatsu” (completed September 2006),
“Miyarabi II” (completed July 2010)
and “Churashima” (completed May 2014), all for RKK Line
|In repaired ships||In two ferries (newly installed in January 2005 and May 2006)
and two RORO ships (installed as replacements in January 2013 and May 2014)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1 Is it easy to maintain?
- The belts are the only consumable items. In the event of failure, the belt reel units can be replaced individually through the top of the box.
- Q2 Doesn’t dirt or water build up in it?
- During cargo work, the lid is kept adequately tight by tensile force provided by compressed air. Any water that enters it during sailing will be expelled via its drain outlets.
- Q3 Is the installation work troublesome?
- No. It’s just a matter of fastening the box to the deck and fitting up a branch tube from the ship’s compressed air tubing.
For inquiries, contact:
Cosmo Ship Service Co., Ltd.
TEL: +81-78 302-2420-3 FAX: +81-78-302-2424